Wednesday 15 January 2014

The Samburu-Maralal Saga - Part IV (final)

Here is the last adventure... (written 2 days after the journey back)

Over, but not over yet...

So the adventure only begins when it ends. This adventure is not so much the experience at the trip but what happens to the person...

My heart was changed. All the stories touched my heart to a point of tears, learning that the marginalized communities are really suppressed: they don't feel like they are part of the country and many live in constant fear due to tribal clashes which are a norm & don’t get me started on the development! It is almost @ zero percent, unless at the towns...

There is always the few who are privileged. 

Being touched however is not enough, it takes a Christian who has accepted their call to let themselves be used of God fully to His will & to let themselves be guided on what they can do.

I had to give myself to be used & I have. Wherever the Lord takes me I will go.

On a light touch: how do I forget the physical effect the trip had on me? I got me some bedbug bites from their hotels! Which I took a whole week treating!!!


What an ending, more like the beginning! Of following God's leading & treating bedbug bites...

 Miss G 

Until next time...
Be safe & happy, make a difference, love more & learn from every experience.
Miss G

1 comment: